12:30 – 1:30 pm NY time (16.30 – 17.30 UTC)
$50 application fee waiver for all attendees.
International students pay the same affordable tuition at Touro College as domestic students.
Consulates are reopening.
America is again a country that welcomes international students.
Realize your dream of earning your master's degree in the USA! Start in Fall 2021, Spring 2022, or Fall 2022.
Want to know more? Sign up by filling out the sign up form and we'll send you the Zoom link and password.
We'll tell you about our programs, the application process, and talk about the I-20 and the F1 visa, including tips for your visa interview!
Then choose a breakout room for your program:
- MS in Information Systems to be a Data Analyst, Software Engineer, Web & App Developer, Project Manager, Database Administrator, or Network/Cybersecurity Specialist
- MA in Web & Multimedia Design to be a UX/UI Designer, Web & App Designer, Graphic Designer, or Animator
- MS in Instructional Technology to be a Corporate Trainer, Instructional Designer, Distance Learning Tech Specialist, or a Lead Technology Teacher at your school (NYS teachers: earn your 2nd Salary Differential).
Ask your questions live via Zoom and get answers from your department chair and program director.
TRANSFER STUDENTS AND CAREER CHANGERS ARE WELCOME.
GST students, alumni, and staff will talk about:
- Our digital tech master's programs
- Life in New York City
- The application and visa process
- Graduate Assistantships, CPT & post-grad STEM OPT (3 years!)
- Transferring from other colleges in the USA
- Your program's professors & the syllabus and curriculum
- The great jobs and careers waiting for our new graduates.
All of our classes take place in the evenings. Career changers with any bachelor's degree are welcome–we provide the bridge courses to join the high-paying job market of digital technology.
See you online! Sign up by filling out the RSVP form.