Cloud Computing is the most exciting and fastest evolving technology of our times, and Amazon is the biggest cloud provider in the world. Amazon Web Services (AWS) provides a broad set of products and services you can use as building blocks to run sophisticated and scalable applications. Running your applications in the AWS Cloud can help you move faster, operate more securely, and save substantial costs; all while benefiting from the scale and performance of the cloud.
In this workshop, attendees will be introduced to:
- Opening an account on AWS
- Overview of the AWS Services that enable alignment with the Cybersecurity Framework (CF) established by the National Institute of Standards & Technology (NIST CF)
- Amazon Virtual Private Cloud (VPC)
- Amazon EC2 – VMs on the Cloud
- Amazon Relational Database Service (RDS)
This workshop will be led by Touro GST Professor Dimitris Papathomopolous:
- Director of Technology & Cloud Systems at InfoTech Solutions for Business
- AWS Certified Solutions Architect
- AWS Certified Developer
- AWS Certified SysOps Administrator
Find out more from the workshop's instructor!
Opening an account with AWS requires an email address and valid credit card. Any resources that will be deployed during the workshop will be shut off at the end of the workshop. If the attendees follow the instructions, their credit cards will not be charged anything in excess of $3.
Registration fee: $20 (Fee waived for GST Students/Alumni)
Contact Jack Romano to check if you qualify for the fee waiver
at 212.463-0400 x 55463 or email@example.com
Pizza will be served.
RSVP by July 23.
Seating is limited.
For more info:
Call: 877.669.7227 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
6:00PM – 8:30PM
320 West 31st Street
Room # 218
New York, NY 10001