Join Professor Dominika Juraszek by Zoom for this interactive workshop. RSVP now by filling out the form to the right or below.
5:00 to 6:00 pm NY time
During this online workshop from Professor Juraszek, you will:
- Learn how 3D modeling is used in various creative industries
- Explore portfolio best practices and tips
- Become familiar with basic concepts and terms used in 3D modeling and animation
- Learn the different stages of production in the Animation Pipeline
- Examine samples of 2D/3D work created by Touro students
- Discuss the benefits of Touro’s Merit Fast Track Program
You will aslo learn about Touro's undergraduate program in digital design:
- Digital Multimedia Design (AS and BS degrees)
Explore the opportunity to earn both your BS in DMD and your MA in Web & Multimedia Design in 5 years with our Integrated Technology Merit Fast Track, where you'll earn simultaneous credits towards both degrees in your senior year.
Professors in our AS/BS program also teach in the master's WMM program.
Please bring your questions and see you online! Please RSVP by filling out the form to the right or below, and the Zoom link will be emailed to you.