Enhance your Teaching with an online Masters in Instructional Technology for Educators! Join us on July 9 at 5:30 pm.
- Study 100 percent online or 100 percent on campus
- Qualify for Professional NYS Certification as an Educational Tech Specialist
- Earn your NYC DOE salary differential, a raise for life!
- Competitive tuition: same price online or in person
- Transfer up to 6 graduate credits
- Live, online classes meeting Monday to Thursday evenings
- Why start now and earn your 30 and above as soon as possible?
- Delay by just 2 years can cost you $40,000 or more over your career because of the delay in getting your salary differential!
Register by filling out the form to the right. You will receive a Zoom registration form as you submit this RSVP.
Integrating technology into the curriculum is critical in today’s educational environment. A Professional Certification as an Educational Technology Specialist will enhance your instructional skills, by teaching you how to implement 21st Century technology in your classroom. In addition, this certification will qualify you to serve as a computer lab or computer cluster teacher, as well as staff developer.
No prior technology skills are necessary. Your second Professional Certification may be in a different subject area than your Initial and/or First Professional Certification.
Talk with us about the Second Salary Differential and the 30+ Salary Differential. It can mean over a hundred thousand dollars in additional earnings over your career, including increased retirement benefits. Delaying the start of your Master's program by even just a year can cost you tens of thousands of dollars when you delay your salary differential.
Our master’s degree in Instructional Technology is fully accredited nationwide by the Middle States Association, as well as by the NYS Department of Education.
Find out how at our Online Info Session!