Keep the dream of earning your Master's degree in New York City alive! Join us in Spring or Fall 2021, or even in Fall 2020 online from your home (whether in the NYC area or even from your home country after talking to us about the visa).
Want to know more? Join our Online Information Session on Wednesday, July 15 at 9:30 am EDT (13.30 UTC). RSVP now by filling out the form to the right of this page (and the Zoom meeting form that will follow).Choose a breakout room to talk about your program & high-paying tech careers:
- MSIS to be a Data Analyst, Software Engineer, Web & App Developer, or Cybersecurity Specialist
- WMM to be a UX/UI Designer, Web Designer, Graphic Designer, or Animator
- ITP to be a Corporate Trainer, Instructional Designer, or Distance Learning Tech Specialist
Ask your questions live via Zoom and get answers from department chairs and our knowledgeable staff.
IF YOU ARE AN F1 INTERNATIONAL TRANSFER CANDIDATE IN THE USA, no worries. We are prepared to be fully online this fall if required, just as we are fully online now this summer.
In the open house, all participants will receive an application fee waiver code in real time just by booking a follow-up voice or video call with a program director.
Attend our Online Information Session:
9:30 – 10:30 am EDT (13.30 – 14.30 UTC)
At the info session, we will discuss the topics below and then break out into separate Zoom rooms for each or our three programs and for anyone still exploring the different programs as a career changer. We will talk about:
- Graduate Assistantships, and CPT & post-grad STEM OPT (3 years!)
- The remote admissions process during COVID
- Transferring from other colleges, and online options for transfers
- Fall plans for any COVID scenario (no worries...you're covered)
- Then will send you to your breakout room to ask more questions
All of our classes take place in the evenings. Career changers with any Bachelor's degree are welcome–we provide the bridge courses to join the high paying job market of digital technology.
See you online on July 15th! RSVP by filling out the form to the right.