No need to be nervous about COVID . You can take your Master's program classes in Fall 2020 from your home in the New York area or even in your home country, and then start your classes on campus when you are ready and able (or continue online if you are a domestic student).
Want to know more? Join our Online Information Session on Wednesday, June 3 at 9:30 am EDT (13.30 UTC). RSVP now by filling out the form to the right of this page.
Ask your questions live via Zoom and get answers from digital tech students and our knowledgeable staff. We'll update you about the latest on COVID.
IF YOU ARE AN F1 INTERNATIONAL TRANSFER CANDIDATE IN THE USA, we will follow Department of Homeland Security guidelines and keep you posted about your options. No worries either way...we are prepared to be fully online this fall if required, just as we are fully online now this spring.
In the open house, all participants will receive an application fee waiver code in real time just by booking a follow-up voice or video call with a program director.
Attend our Online Information Session:
9:30 – 10:30 am EDT (13.30 – 14.30 UTC)
At the info session, we will discuss the topics below and then break out into separate Zoom rooms for each or our three programs and for anyone still exploring the different programs as a career changer. We will talk about:
- Graduate Assistantships, and CPT & post-grad STEM OPT (3 years!)
- The remote admissions process during COVID
- Transferring from other colleges, and online options for transfers
- Fall plans for any COVID scenario (no worries...you're covered)
- Then choose a breakout room to talk about your program & careers:
- MSIS to be a Data Analyst, Software Engineer, Web & App Developer, or Cybersecurity Specialist
- WMM to be a UX/UI Designer, Web Designer, Graphic Designer, or Animator
- ITP to be a Corporate Trainer, Instructional Designer, or Distance Learning Tech Specialist
All of our classes take place in the evenings, for the on-campus option. Career changers are welcome–we provide the bridge courses.
See you online on June 3rd! RSVP by filling out the form to the right.